Residential Electrical Services
Electrical issues at your home can be frustrating to figure out. Trying to repair them alone can be dangerous. Applied Cabling Technologies offer a full range of services from fixing a circuit breaker to fully rewiring your home.
Residential Services Offered
• Electrical repair, including (nonfunctioning lights or receptacles, damaged wiring, and nuisance tripping of circuit breakers)
• Electrical wiring to install new outlets, higher voltage appliances, lights, and subpanels
• Circuit panel upgrades to accommodate new large appliances, to repair rusted or damaged existing equipment, and if the home changes to a multifamily home
• Installation of smoke detectors and CO2 detectors
• Electrical power back-up generator installations
• Wiring of mini-split and other mechanical systems
• Lighting controls and other smart technology such as wireless connected thermostats
Hiring a professional electrician
Applied Cabling Technologies works with its clients to set expectations of the duration and timing of the project as well as what will be involved to complete the project. Applied Cabling Technologies values the input of the customer to create a well-functioning project that meets the customer’s needs.
All Applied Cabling Technologies electricians are provided the training and resources they need to meet the technical aspects of the jobs we perform.
Contact Applied Cabling Technologies for all your home’s electrical needs.
Call 603-348-3933 or use our handy online form